" THALASSEMIA N ME: World Thalassaemia Day and Blood Donation Drive 2017

Thursday, April 27, 2017

World Thalassaemia Day and Blood Donation Drive 2017



Every Drop of your BLOOD Will Create an Ocean of Happiness to these who need it like us Thalassemia Major Patients.


  • Thalassemia Poster Exhibition

  • Thalassemia screening for first 100 participants only *  


For blood donation, please bring along your NRIC or Work Permit / EP for non-Singaporeans or Donor Card.

For more details, visit www.hsa.gov.sg/donor_criteria and www.hsa.gov.sg/travel_deferral.

* Terms and conditions apply. For more details, please call 6394-1863
 


Date : 9 May 2017 (Tuesday)

Time : 10.00am to 4.00pm

Venue : KKH Auditorium Foyer, Training Centre, Women's Tower,  Level 1

1 comment:

  1. CURE TO THALASSEEMIA. I was born with thalassemia, a blood disorder which requires transfusions every other week to keep me healthy and alive. When I get transfused, the whole process takes seven or eight hours, which means I have to do a lot of “working around” to fit it in my schedule. Also, on transfusion days, I am given several pre-meds which cause me to become very drowsy and keep me from eating properly or functioning for basically an entire day. There are a lot of complications associated with thalassemia, especially transfusion-related iron overload which requires a daily drug treatment, and sometimes it can be scary knowing that excess iron will damage my heart and liver if I can’t get it out.But thanks to the expert care I receive from experienced and knowledgeable doctors ewoig, I am able to lead a fulfilling and rewarding life.I would never have been able to handle all of the challenges associated with thalassemia had I not had a family that was willing to seek out the information that we needed and the medical care that we needed to deal with such a demanding disorder thanks to dr ewoig His herbal remedy is the only permanent solution to thalassemia. You can always contact him through his email for more information(drewoig18@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete